Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Story

There are so many of you who are praying for me....many I know and many I have never met. God is in control of all things, and I am blessed that so many are keeping me in their thoughts and prayers. On May 7th I was diagnosed with rectal cancer. This is my third cancer diagnosis, so I know that God is indeed the great physician as He has healed me in the past. I don't know what this journey has in store, but I am trusting God daily for what He has for me. Many of you want to stay updated so you know how to pray, so this is my way to get that information to you. Thanks for your care and concern! As God continues to show Himself through this experience, I will be anxious to share with you how He is working, and I trust that you will share how God is working in your life. Thank you for walking this with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment