Monday, July 5, 2010

slight set back

Sunday was a difficult day I had a lot of abdominal discomfort. They were treating me with Atavan (drug) that made me very sleepy. Today I have a low grade fever, which is frustrating me as I was hoping to get out of here. Not leaving today though for sure, keep praying it will be soon. Beginning to get more of this lovely hospital food (yuck).
Went to the fireworks on the hospital roof top yesterday, not Lake Angelus as I had hoped, but fireworks were everywhere on the horizon. Very warm here in the city obsessed with Lebron.
I know the Lord is good and good all the time. I just need to trust him and I am trusting him that I will come home soon. Thank you all, love Karen.

5 comments:

  1. Darn, we had hoped you were on your way home today! I am glad the girls got to see you. I was with my sister who gave birth to baby #10, with her husband not present. It was very cool...(for me, not her!) So, I still got to see the grand finale this year!
    Glad you watched some fireworks...we are anxious to visit with you back in Lake Angelus.
    Here's to a good Tuesday!
    Love,
    Ted and Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thinking about you and praying that it won't be much longer until you are headed back home, Karen! with love--RA and Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you will be home and recovering quickly. We are thinking about you and praying you will shock them all with your miraculous healing ability. Love to you. Rod and Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Karen,

    Comments from the Mid-Atlantic: Pull yourself together right now because we are coming for a visit and a boat ride and you better be ready to be our hostess. It's all about us Karen!
    What some little surgery won't inhibit our visit because like I said, it's all about us.
    Get well. Thinking of you and sending love. Would you like us to send you a crabcake?

    Patrish Coburn & Jim Coburn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ativan is your friend especially if tried with alcohol.

    ReplyDelete