Wednesday, July 7, 2010

launch t-minus 1

Praise God, I am being discharged tomorrow (Thursday). 10 days is enough for anyone despite the great care and kind staff. I continue to slowly recover, eating a little real food and it is working. IV is done and I will be leaving with some of the drains and I will be back on Monday for tests and hopefully being freed from the last drains and the catheter.

As hard as this has been I am very fortunate, a loving God, so many people praying and caring, and good medical insurance as well. I will keep updating the blog for a while so you can all celebrate what God is doing in healing me.

Love to all,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Hey Glad to hear you are coming home! We're here to help in anyway we can. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    Penny is sitting here with me and I'm sharing your blog spot with her. I had to read it all to her because she can't see. No glasses! Susan

    Karen:
    WOW! what a witness - God really loves you!! I praise him for you often. And, I appreciate all you do for him. Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hip,hip hooray!! Hope you are home by the time you read this. Enjoy home sweet home! love to you--xooxRA and Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are home. Hope your recovery will go smoothly and one small step at a time. It will keep getting better, even if it is slowly. Sending our love to you!
    Jill & Mike V.

    ReplyDelete