Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday

Karen Here,
Sarah is typing as I speak. More sore than pain. My bowel is waking up. Everything seems to be functioning well. Dr. Hull is very pleased with the progress. Talking about coming home, but we don't have a date yet. So glad to be on this side of the surgery. Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement. I am sitting up in the chair and walking and talking more each day. I have turned the corner and am trying to snag a wheel chair for fireworks on the roof tomorrow night. Everyday I am knowing more and more that this is where God wanted me to be. Nursing and care has been great. Love to all, Karen

3 comments:

  1. Karen, sweetie, it is so good to hear you. Your strength comes from The Lord. I hope you get to enjoy the fireworks; it's a wonder Tom isn't barbequing ribs for everyone. Take each day as it comes, don't rush, you'll be home before you know it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great that recover is progressing positively. Loking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Enjoy the fireworks. We'll be thinking of you on the roof top. Tom, Diane and kids

    ReplyDelete